Thursday, April 28, 2011

Rice Krispie Egg Treats


YUM!  I absolutely love Rice Krispie treats!  I don't really like marshmallows and I definitely don't love Rice Krispies but once you mix them together, well let's just say I don't make them often in my house :).  However, after watching too many commercials showing the treats with the secret stash inside (M&Ms) I decided this was what I was planning to make for the kids on Easter.  Off to the computer I went to get the recipe and was totally psyched when I found this website.


They have every recipe using Rice Krispies and they include directions and the nutritional information! (Wahoo, for all those WW fans, by the way one egg is 5 points). 

Here is the recipe I used to create the

A side note: I used the regular sized plastic Easter eggs and was able to make many more than 12 eggs.  I also used Jelly beans inside because I could NOT find Easter M&Ms :( but they turned out just as delicious :)


I arranged most of the eggs on my new treat tray from HOMEGOODS!  (Wahoo, another $10 find)  Then I added some Easter candy I had left over to complete the whole look. 
What do you think? 






YUM! Have you tried these eggs yet?

~Katania

No comments:

Post a Comment