Friday, June 29, 2012

{Birthday Series} Mickey Mouse Banner

Sorry folks, I just realized I never posted this:)

Getting back to my son's third birthday, I wanted to share with you the two banners I made to hang in my house.
The first banner I made said "Happy Birthday" and hung on the large wall behind my couch.  Thankfully, I have yet to complete my picture wall so I only had to take down one picture.
I used very heavy black cardstock with a glitter sheen to it for the Mickey Mouse heads and the same type of cardstock but in red for the letters.  I also added Mickey Mouse pants and two gloved hands on the ends.  I used the Mickey and Friends cartridge and Robotz for the letters.


Here are some more images...




The second banner I made was very similar but without the pants and lettering since I needed something to hang in the doorway to my dining room.




I thought both banners came out adorable and my son absolutely loved them.  They made a fantastic addition to our Mickey Mouse party decor.

If you are interested in either banner or would like a custom name banner please email me HERE for more information and pricing.  I can change the wording and colors to match your decor and can also add little bows to each panel to make a Minnie Mouse banner. I would love to make something custom for you and your child!

Thanks for looking!
~Katania

No comments:

Post a Comment