Saturday, June 2, 2012

I'm coming back, I promise

Enjoying the Memorial Day Parade with my little man!
I want to thank all of you who continue to read my blog even though I have yet to post anything is such a long time. I just realized how long I have neglected this blog!
Where did May go?
However, it definitely was not due to lack of creativity just lack of time.  I just finished a HUGE order and now have four ongoing orders to complete.  Now don't get me wrong, I LOVE being creative and making something special for people, but something has to give between being a mommy to my little man, a wife to my husband, teaching especially at the end of the year with report cards and crazy students, my side business, KT Designs, trying to keep my house is some sort of order and continuing to write for this blog.  Obviously it was the latter that had to go.  However, I promise I will be back to share all my new creations as well as photos from the baby shower and my son's third birthday.
Until then, I wish you all a wonderful weekend!

~Katania

No comments:

Post a Comment