Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Free Printable

Book Sign Out Sheet
For those teachers out there, here's a free printable for a book sign out.   I have a collection of books that always seems to dwindle down by the end of the school year and I never remember who asked to borrow my books, which books they were, and if they were returned.  I plan on using this next school year to keep track of all my books that are borrowed by fellow teachers.  You could have a second list for the books borrowed by students if you really wanted to.  I hope this helps to keep myself organized as well as any other teacher out there.  Happy organizing and keeping track of your books :)

To download the book sign out sheet please click HERE!
Note: Please remember that this printable is created by KT Designs and is for personal use only

~Katania

5 comments: