Friday, April 22, 2011

I DID IT!


So I finally did it!  I signed up for my first 5K walk (3.1 miles).  Yes I know, it's a walk but I am definitely not a runner.  I started Weight Watchers right after Thanksgiving and have already lost 31 pounds with the new Points Plus Program.  I can't believe it has taken me so long to start a program in order to lose all the baby weight/"that looks yummy" weight but right now I am so close to my pre-pregnancy weight and it makes me so excited.  Hurray! 

Well, Weight Watchers started this Walk-It Challenge and it came about right around when I needed a little challenge to keep myself motivated.  So I signed up!

The Walk-It Challenge for Connecticut takes place on May 22nd in East Hartford, CT. 

If you are a Weight Watchers Member you can go HERE to sign up.  Just click on the get started link!
If you are not a Weight Watchers Member you can still walk just click HERE and then choose your state.
The Walk-It Challenge seems to be in located in many different states so you can still participate even if you are not in Connecticut. 

If you want to get started, download the training guide HERE.

If you are walking in the Walk-It Challenge please leave a comment so we can cheer each other on!  Leave your blog address and I will send some good luck wishes your way as well! 
Way to go walkers and Weight Watcher Members!  Keep up the great work!

~Katania

No comments:

Post a Comment