Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Birthday Series: Butterfly and Eeyore Frame


I can finally share with you the frame I created for my niece's birthday on Sunday.  The party theme was butterflies and I know both Baby A and her mom LOVE Eeyore.  I made the invitations for the party as well and you can view them HERE.  Here's a picture of the invitations.


I started with just a matted 5 by 7 frame I picked up at Target.  Then I traced the mat onto a cute pink polka dotted paper.  I added 1st Birthday and the birthday girl's name using Lyrical Letters.  Then I used the Eeyore and butterfly from the Pooh and Friends cartridge.  A little bit of those fabulous faux pearls I used on my Easter Egg Collage and Voila, an adorable gift and keepsake for my niece :)
Here are some more pictures.  Enjoy :)




The birthday frame seemed to be a big hit with my family members and I can't wait to see Baby A's cute little face in the frame. 

~Katania

No comments:

Post a Comment