Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Free Printable

Birthday Guest List/Organizer

Notice the super cute large clothespin hold up my printable... stay tuned for another post later in the week with a little tutorial!
I am still very new at creating printables so bare with me as I try some new things out.  I decided to make a birthday guest list to keep myself organized for my son's second birthday.  It has a place to input all guests, when an invitation was sent, if they are coming, what gift they brought, and when a thank you card was sent out. 

It really helped me while planning the menu because I had a head count already figured out.  Also it serves as a great keepsake and helps me remember who gave what to my little man.  I hope you can use it for your parties! 

I love the polka dots!

Click below to download and please leave a comment letting me know how it worked for you:

Birthday Guest List

Feel free to use this printable for personal use only! Thank you!
~Katania

Stay tuned for my tutorial on creating super cute clothespins later in the week!


Come on... who doesn't love a clothespin decked out in polka dots!!!


5 comments:

  1. Its moms like you that encourage me to get my blogs going. The checklist is much needed as I have two birthday parties in two months. Thank you. I am now following and look forward to your designs and blog success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hunterfamilyof5@gmail.comMay 8, 2012 at 11:47 AM

    This is so cute! I am just trying to figure out how to print this. Help please :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete