Thursday, April 28, 2011

FREE Printable Dump Truck Thank You Note


As promised, I have changed, saved, and uploaded the dump truck thank you notes for your downloading pleasure.  There are a total of four downloads available: the front and three different saying on the inside. 


Of course, you could always just download the front and write whatever you want inside as well.  Please note that each file is separate because of how you need to print these cards out. 


Here are the easy directions (without changing your printer settings) to get your card to print on both sides of the paper.

Step 1: Download all four free printables HERE!
Step 2: Open the file named Dump Truck Thank You Front.
Step 3: Print file on the BEST setting on white 8.5 x 11 cardstock.
Step 4: After the paper dries for a bit, flip the paper 180 degrees and place it in your printer again (ex. The dump trucks will print out on the right, flip so the dump trucks are facing up and to the left)
Step 5: Open any of the files named Dump Truck Thank You Inside.
Step 6: Print file on the BEST setting on the same white cardstock.
Step 7: LET DRY and try not to touch the ink to avoid smudging.
Step 8: Fold the cardstock in half (hotdog style) and then cut the two cards apart.
Step 9: Fill in your information and stuff in an envelope.

Just a reminder: This card fits perfectly in the A2 style envelopes which are available at Staples.  They have every color imaginable!

A LAST REQUEST!
If you download my thank you cards, I would really love it if you became a follower.  When I created the cards, it took quite a while and I went through many pieces of paper while trying to create an image I was happy with.  I appreciate any feedback about my work!
Thank you!


~Katania

Please note:
The dump truck thank you notes are created by KT Designs. 
Please do not alter or sell my designs. 
For personal use only. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Thank you for these freebies, they are gratefully appreciate. Kindest Regards Kendell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this adorable card!! I wish I would have found your blog BEFORE my son's dump truck party! Question--I downloaded the cards, but when I open them, the words do not appear. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the awesome thank you card! Is it easy to change the 2nd to 3rd for my son's 3rd Birthday?

    ReplyDelete