Sunday, April 3, 2011

Elmo Birthday Banner

So a friend of mine ordered a Elmo birthday banner for her twin girls who were born a day before my little man!  I actually based the design off her invites which had a black and white polka dot border.  I was extremely happy with the results and her girls LOVED it!  Just recently she informed me that the banner was still up in their home (the girls birthday was at the beginning of March)!  I am just so ecstatic that something I created brought so much joy to someone else.  Enjoy the pictures.  I used the Birthday Bash and Sesame Street Friends cartridges.  All the characters are cut at 4 inches. I'm sorry I don't have a full picture of the banner but my friend told me she would send one soon.









Close up of Big Bird


Close up of Cookie Monster


Close up of Elmo
 Even though it was time consuming making sure all the little pieces were cut out of the characters, I had such a fun time putting this banner together.  Next up... I plan to make a Sesame Street character book!
I am linking up @ I (heart) naptime

~ Katania

1 comment:

  1. I love this banner. Did you have a template for the letters? If so would you mind sharing? katiebjones at ymail dot com?

    ReplyDelete