Sunday, February 26, 2012

{Real Parties} Baby Shower Decorations

So it's been a while since I share part of my {Real Parties} Baby Shower series with you but it's back.  The best part is...
my baby niece is HERE!
Well... she's been here over a month now but who's keeping track :)
Welcome Madysen Elizabeth!
All I can say is LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this little peanut!
So in honor of this beautiful little baby I wanted to share with you the decorations I made for my sister's baby shower.
I do apologize that my pictures are not the best and I did not get a chance to take photos of everything since we were so pressed for time. 
Here's the banner I made to hang behind my sister's chair and to use in her little girl's room afterwards.  (I would have made a name banner but my sister wasn't sharing the baby's name)
I used different shades of pink and included glitter letters and small glitter butterflies. 








I made puff balls in three different colors and sizes to hang above the buffet and the gift table.  I should have made many more but these took me forever to fold, and pull apart the layers because I did not want to tear the tissue paper.  If you are looking for directions on how to make these click HERE.


Considering the amount we already spent on the shower, we opted to go without floral arraignments on the table (especially since there were 8 tables) so instead for each table, I bought a small pink cactus and wrapped it in pink wrapping paper then added a little piggy bank as a prize for the bingo winner.  In another post you will get a chance to see the mother to be gift.


I also added some more puff balls above the buffet table and also added a strip of pink paper down the middle for some color.


For the plasticware, I purchased three small white buckets and added pink bows and three glittered butterflies to continue with the girly butterfly theme.  I highly recomend buying these buckets whenever you see them and in every color because they can be used for so many things.



Lastly, stay tuned for the next {Real Party} post on my baby shower favors!
Here's a sneak peek until then!


Thanks for looking!
~Katania

1 comment:

  1. These look so cute and adorable. And it’s something I can do too! Not too complicated, I’ve been looking for some simple some baby shower decorating ideas for girls that are easy to do. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete