Monday, February 20, 2012

Valentine Pencil Topper & Tag

Yes, I know I have been MIA this past week but it has been a bit crazy here with planning for my little man's birthday and other orders coming in and well to be honest with you, I just wanted to relax a little bit whenever I get the chance.  However, I did want to share with you my pencil toppers and tags I made for Valentine's day even though it was about a week ago.
Hopefully the love of your life made your Valentine's Day extra special!

Valentine Pencil Topper








To make the pencil topper you can follow my tutorial for my Easter Pencil Toppers HERE!

Valentine Tag







I added my tags to baggies filled with Kisses and also tied one around our candy jar.


I hope everyone enjoyed their Valentine's Day with someone they love!

~Katania

No comments:

Post a Comment