Thursday, February 9, 2012

Valentine "Be Mine" Banner

Just in time for Valentine's Day!
Valentine "Be Mine" Banner


I created the "Be Mine" banner exclusively for my etsy shop, which I opened just last week.
Sadly, both banners are still in my shop but that could definitely be GREAT news for you if you are looking for that special decoration to complete your Valentine party or to create a romantic atmosphere for a delicious dinner for two.

This banner was handmade by yours truly with the use of my Cricut machine and my personal creativity. 
Here are some more close up pictures so you can see the details of the scallopped pendants, the white pearls, and the pink glitter on each letter.



Each letter is pop dotted and covered in sparkly pink glitter which matches the patterned cardstock exactly.  I also used a mixed up font for a whimsical yet romantic look.





If you are interested in this banner or would like to check out my other listings please click HERE or click on KTDesignsbyKatania in my etsy mini sidebar.  You can also email me HERE directly if you are interested in anything you have seen on my blog or if you are looking for something custom made for any occasion. 
I would love to make something special for you!

~Katania

No comments:

Post a Comment