Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Summer To Do List: Pom Pom Tissue Paper Flowers

Summer To Do List: Pom Pom Tissue Paper Flowers - COMPLETED
well almost...

For those of you just coming to this blog feel free to check out my Summer To Do List HERE to understand what I am talking about.
Now I am sure you remember the photo I used in my list, from none other than Martha Stewart herself!!!
Of course, GORGEOUS!


Well, my flower is not as dramatic but just fine for what I am using it for.  Currently I only have one hanging up because I just finished painting but I plan to hang two more up in the corner of my craftroom.  Yes, it's not even finished and I am already decorating :)

So what do you think?
 Don't mind the fact that one part of the crown molding is not finished.  We have a very weird angle at the other end of the wall and are trying to figure out what to do with it.  Hence the unfinished molding.

 Just picture two more pom poms here in blue and pink.


I don't know about you but I love it! It looks so good in person and it makes the room fun and creative. I can't wait to hang the other two and share them with you.

One craft project down... 6 more to go!

~Katania

No comments:

Post a Comment