Monday, August 8, 2011

Fourth of July Banner


Oops! Yet another order I forgot to share with you that went out for Fourth of July.  The order was for a simple Fourth of July banner.  I created this banner using the Stand and Salute cartridge.
Please don't mind my pictures, I tried to take some pictures inside because it was raining and well it kinda clashes with my wall color.


The banner had twelve panels (not sure what to call each part) and was strung up with a bright red ribbon.

I absolutely love the simple and clean lines.  This would be perfect for Fourth of July, Memorial Day, Veteran's Day, or even for a welcome home party for a soldier/Marine.  Let me tell you, I wish I had my Cricut when my husband came home from Fallujah.  I would have created all sorts of banners and signs for him rather than painting everything.

So... what do you think?

~Katania

No comments:

Post a Comment