Thursday, August 11, 2011

Summer To Do List: Flower Ring

Yes, I finally finished another craft on my to do list.  I have been eyeing these Lucite flower cabochon rings for a while now and realized I could make them.  So I searched online and found the flowers and the ring settings.  I also had some Lucite flowers I picked up at my local scrapbook store and used them as well.  I made 20 rings in all.  Yup, you read that correctly, 20!!!  Today I will be sharing with you my first collection of rings.

Introducing the Rose Collection!!!
(Can you hear the drum roll...)


Rose Collection: Romance Series





Rose Collection: Twilight Series





I absolutely love how vintage the last two rings look with the antique bronze rings.  I am super thrilled with how they all came out and I can't wait to show you the next collection: Dahlias.  Maybe, just maybe, I will open an etsy shop soon and have some rings for sale.  What do you think?  Would you buy one?

2 crafts down, 5 more to go!

~Katania

No comments:

Post a Comment