Monday, August 29, 2011

MIckey and Friends Cupcake Toppers

I received an order for 20 Mickey Mouse and Friends Cupcake Toppers for a little girls second birthday.  I was excited to make these because it was the first time I used the Mickey and Friends Cartridge.  I am definitely pleased with the results even though the characters are very tedious and involve very small pieces.
Here they are!

Yes, Goofy is missing because the person that ordered these only wanted five characters and opted to omit Goofy.

She also wanted some Mickey and Minnie heads with the number two on them.  The number two is from the Mini Monograms cartridge which I am totally in love with again!



If I can get an actual picture of the toppers in cupcakes I will post it as well though it won't be until late September because that's when the party is! 

Also, if you are interested in Mickey Cupcake Toppers or other Disney Characters please email me at ktdesigns-katania@hotmail.com for more information and pricing.  I would love to make something custom for you!

~Katania

No comments:

Post a Comment