Sunday, July 24, 2011

GREAT NEWS!

I have some fantastic news to share with you!
MY SISTER IS PREGNANT!!!

Here she is with my little man, cooling off in the pool on the Fourth of July!


I am sooooooo excited for her and my brother in law and I can't wait to find out the sex of the baby.  They are going to make fantastic parents!  Even though the baby isn't due until February, I am already looking into ideas for baby gifts and ideas for the baby shower.  I have a couple of Friday Favorites planned within the next couple of months focusing on babies, so stay tuned!!!  Also if you know of any great blogs/websites with baby shower ideas I would love it if you left a comment with the web address.  This is a great way to showcase your blog and your creativity.  I promise I will visit every site and leave a comment for you as well!  Wahoo! I can't wait to get started planning and then to welcome this new little one into our family.  SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO exciting!

~Katania


No comments:

Post a Comment