Thursday, July 28, 2011

Fourth of July Invites

Okay... so I'm a little behind with blogging about some of the orders I made so just bare (is this the right bare?) with me as I share things slightly out of order :). 
*Don't you just love the fact that I am a teacher and I am asking you if I am using the correct word.  I promise that while school is in session, I would definitely get a dictionary out and double check but for right now, well let's just focus on the craft projects rather than spelling:)
So I received an order for 30 invitations for a Fourth of July picnic.  I apologize for the photos because the first set were horrible so I had to take another set indoors because of the rain.


I made three different invitations and alternated the background color so each set had 5 in red and 5 in blue.

The wording

The invitations says...
Join us and celebrate the
4th of July
with friends and family!
When: Sunday, July 3rd at 1 pm
Rain date: Monday, July 4th
Where: (info removed for privacy)
RSVP: (info removed for privacy)
Please bring a favorite dish to share
and a bathing suit and towel.

Invitation #1


This was by far the hardest image I have ever cut out! It took forever and then I still had to re-cut areas because the paper would stick together.  However, it is so adorable with the little boy in the car and the flag on the back.  I also pop dotted the image so it would stand out.  I used A Child's Year for the image.

Invitation #2

I used A Child's Year again and pop dotted the image.

Invitation #3

I used Stand and Salute for the fireworks and then glittered them with red, white, and blue glitter.  I placed the fireworks through my xyron machine upside down so I could attach the glitter.  It works like a charm!  I love how festive and sparkly they look.
 
 

Which invitation is your favorite?
 
If you are interested in any invitation (birthday, baby shower, bridal shower, wedding, holiday, etc.) please feel free to contact me HERE for more options and pricing.  Please put "Invitations" in the subject line :) I look forward to working with you to create a custom invitation for whatever occasion you would like to celebrate!
 
~Katania

No comments:

Post a Comment