Sunday, January 29, 2012

{Real Parties} Baby Shower Planning

As I am writing this, I realized that I should have started the series with this post since planning should come before the invitations but OH WELL!
I am not sure about you, but I am definitely a list type of girl.  I make lists at work, at home, in my craft room, and sometimes even in the car.  Usually they each have something different on them and each one has a different time frame but they make me feel organized, somewhat:)  You can even see my list making skills by clicking HERE to see my list of resolutions. Yup, all 21 of them!
So knowing how I need to have a list for everything, I searched online for a cute planning sheet download for a baby shower. 
Sadly, I didn't find what I was looking for, so I decided to make one instead. 
I made a planning checklist and a guest list similar to my birthday party guestlist HERE.  Since our planning started before my sister knew what she was having, I made the checklist in a neutral color and added bumble bees because they are so darn cute.  I would have loved to do a bumble bee themed shower but if you know my sister, that is definitely NOT her style.  I do have to say that both of these printables were such a HUGE help in organizing the shower and keeping everything on track.  I hope they are a huge help to you if you are throwing a baby shower.



*Please note: Both printables are created by KT Designs and are for personal use only.  Please do not use my designs as your own or sell or alter them in anyway.  If you would like to include my printable on your website please direct people to my blog for downloading.  Thank you!
I would also LOVE it if you became a follower and/or sent a comment my way :)

To download the files, just click on the down arrow.



~Katania  

No comments:

Post a Comment