Thursday, January 5, 2012

Let It Snow Banner

I shared my Be Merry banner with you a couple of days ago and now I want to share my Let It Snow banner.  I also made this banner last year but was unable to share it with you because I hadn't started this blog yet.  Thankfully, I have a great way of sharing all my crafts now!
I used my Cricut to cut out all the components of the banner from the Winter Woodland cartridge.  This is a very versitile cartridge because of the banner cut outs and the great font with a shadow. 
I used the scalloped square and cut it out in white for the shadow and silver.  I then cut a square out of blue, silver, and white striped paper which I pop dotted.  Lastly, I glittered each letter with bright blue glitter and glued it to a white shadow.  Snowflake brads, glittered snowflake cutouts, and blue rhinestones complete the look.
 I apologize but I forgot to take some pictures of the snowflakes on the first and last panel but they look exactly like the one in the 'o'.
Here it is...

I hope you liked it! 
I love that I can leave it up right until Valentine's Day!


P.S. If you are interested in this banner or any other banner you have seen on my blog please email me HERE for more information and pricing options.  I would love to create something completely custom for you!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this!! Hope you can link it up at my turquoise lovin' party going on right now!