Monday, January 16, 2012

Glitter Ornaments

Okay, here's the last post with my glitter ornaments...
well until I remake my favorite one that broke this year (so sad).
I know I am kinda obsessed with these but they are sooooo pretty and sooooo easy to make.
I wanted to show you how the ornaments look with colored glitter and absolutely plain.  I can definitely imagine a whole tree filled with these beauties but it definitely won't happen anytime soon in my house.  I actually used two different types of glitter for these and they both worked perfectly fine.  Two are made with the traditional Martha Stewart glitter and the last one is made with a larger sized glitter that reminds me of tinsel.  If you are interested in making these ornaments click HERE for my tutorial.







If you haven't already figured it out, I am a little obsessed with glitter.  I absolutely LOVE it!  I am currently trying to find out how to cover the outside of candles in glitter.  If I figure it out and create something worth sharing, I will post it here.

Also, I will be sharing a very quick tutorial on how to tie the ornament hanger you see in the picture later in the week.

Happy Glittering!

Have you made any glitter ornaments or other household objects?
If so, I would love to see them.  Leave me a comment with a link to your blog and I will stop on by.

~Katania

No comments:

Post a Comment