Tuesday, September 20, 2011

{Birthday Series} Butterfly Collection Goodie Bags

I was asked to make some goodie bag tags that coordinates with the butterfly invitations and the butterfly banner.  You can check out the collection by clicking HERE and HERE!
Here's some photos of the invitation I created for this little girl's first birthday!  Please note: all confidential information has been removed to respect the privacy of my customer.





I used the same butterfly and scalloped shape to make the tags for the goodie bags.  I also added a little note to the back saying "Thanks for coming! xo, (name)"




She also wanted a couple of boy themed tags to give out to the boys attending the party.  We decided on a frog with the same saying on the back.





Here are the three tags all together.  Which one is your favorite?
Well, tags would not be complete without the bags to tie them to.  So here is the finished product!





If you are interested in ordering any goodie bags and tags please email me at ktdesigns-katania@hotmail.com.  I can send you more information, provide you with a quote, or create something custom for your event!

~Katania

No comments:

Post a Comment