Thursday, September 15, 2011

{Birthday Series} Butterfly Collection Banner

I was asked to create a butterfly banner to coordinate with my butterfly invitations (see HERE) for a little girl's first birthday.  I can't even begin to tell you how much fun I had adding tulle and girly colors to this banner.  Now don't get me wrong, I love my little man but creating something for a little boy versus something for a little girl is completely different. 
 Obviously I am a glitter, and tulle, and ruffles,
and anything frilly kinda girl!

But anyways... back to the banner.
I used the same paper and colors as the invitation, as well as, the same butterflies on the three extra panels.  It is really difficult to see in the photo but each scalloped circle has a little puff of tulle in hot pink, light pink, and lime green behind it.  I also added a few smaller plain butterflies to the letters but then later added some glitter to them (keep scrolling down for the updates on the banner).










I love the added dimension the butterflies and tulle give the banner.  This baby is pretty long too since it includes 16 panels that are about 5 or 5.5 inches wide. 
Here are the updated photos of where I added some
rhinestones and glitter.


There are two other butterflies, however, the photo was really bad so I was unable to share it with you.

What do you think?  Do you like the added embellishments?

~Katania

P.S. Keep checking back because I have a HUGE announcement to make in the next couple of weeks!!!

Also, if you are interested in this banner or a custom made banner for your party or event please email me at ktdesigns-katania@hotmail.com for more information, a quote, or more options.  I would love to make something creative and custom for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment