Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!
I hope you all have a relaxing time with friends and family, grateful for the love, laughter, and memories you share together!
I am so grateful for all that I have been blessed with and I continue to be in awe of how amazing life can be when it's filled with the wonder of a two and a half year old. 
I am grateful for great friends, close family, and delicious food.
I am grateful for the little things in life, like my sons messy hair when he wakes up in the morning, or the smell of bubble bath on his skin after his nightly bath. 
I am grateful my husband is home and safe spending time with his family and will continue to be here for every milestone of his sons life. 
I am grateful we are healthy and have a roof over our heads and food in our bellies.
I am also grateful I am now almost 60 lbs (59.8lbs) lighter than I was last year. 
Sorry, I just had to add one selfish item to the list :)

What are you grateful for this
Thanksgiving holiday?

~Katania

P.S. I am so grateful for everyone who continues to read my blog and comment on my crafts and thoughts. 

Thank you, it definitely makes it worth it:)





1 comment:

  1. Lovely description dude! your description is too cool and meaningful! Happy Thanks giving day. Cheers

    Baby shower invitations

    ReplyDelete