Saturday, November 19, 2011

{Free Printable} I Spy cards for Sensory Bin

Well here it is...
I spy cards for the Halloween sensory bin!

Fun activities for your child using the I Spy cards:
*find the item in the sensory bin
*identify the color
*count how many
Click HERE for the post and tutorial on how to make your own.

Each download contains four cards including a picture of the item, the name of the item, and the color word in the correct color.  There are 26 cards in all and two bonus blank cards for any additional items you might have included in your sensory bin.

You can download all seven pages by clicking HERE!
If you download my printables please leave me a comment or follow my blog.  I love reading what you have to say:)

Terms of use: All I spy cards are created by KT Designs and are for PERSONAL USE only.  You may NOT re-sell, re-distribute, or claim them as your own.  If you are posting on the Internet, you must link back to this website.  Thank you!

Happy I-spying!

~Katania

No comments:

Post a Comment