Saturday, June 4, 2011

Wahoo! Another Feature!

Thank you to Sarah at DIY or Don't for featuring my Chalkboard Terracotta Pots.  I absolutely love when I find a comment where someone either loved my idea or found my tutorial helpful.

You can check out her post about chalkboard paint HERE!
While you're there take a peak at some of my favorites on her site listed below...
OMG! I am so in love with #2 and the ruffles!
So check her blog out HERE!
You'll be pleasantly surprised by how many tutorials she has!!!

Thanks again Sarah!
~Katania

1 comment:

  1. I am hooked on your tutorial. Now that I have all of my herb pots painted, I am using these for end-of the year gifts for my children's teachers. Thank you for sharing. BTW-I used a half off coupon at ACMoore and paid much less than Home Depot's price for their chalkboard paint.

    ReplyDelete