Friday, June 10, 2011

Thank You Card Printable

Thank You!

After posting my thanks to all of my followers and friendly commentors (not sure if this is a word), I decided I would make some thank you cards for you as a token of my appreciation.


Since I am a teacher and figured I would need a bunch of thank you notes for the end of the year, I used an apple and my new favorite, black and white polka-dots!  The inside is completely blank so you can personalize it any way you want.



All you have to do is print the download on cardstock or thick photo paper.  Using a paper cutter, cut directly down the middle, then fold each card in half.  The cards are made to fit inside A2 envelopes which you can pick up at Staples in every color.  How great would these look with a red envelope, YUM!


How adorable would these be with if you added some red or white envelopes, tied them up with a ribbon and included them with your child's end of the year teacher gift.   

If you are interested in this free printable I would love it if you left me some love in the comment section and shared how you plan on using the thank you cards.  To download, please click HERE!

NOTE: These thank you notes are created by KT Designs and are for personal use only.  I ask that you do not alter my design logo and please direct friends here to download.  Thank you!

~Katania

No comments:

Post a Comment