Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tip of the Week #2

It's been awhile since I posted a tip of the week and I realized it can't really be called a series if there is only one tip! 
So here is Tip of the Week #2! (Now I can call it a series)
I was working on a sample order for a friend when I realized I was looking at another tip I could share with you.  Once again this is another Cricut tip (sorry non-Cricut owners but I'll get to you soon). 
Now I don't know about you, but many times I like to cut out the images on my cartridges in the colors they appear in the booklet.  Usually I don't have any trouble but sometimes they show the main image and background in white.  Then I really have to look at the image and the color picture to figure out which part is which color.  Here's my solution to the problem!
Write below the image what color to cut it out!  Sound simple right?  This way when you go back to cut out another image, you can see the right color and save yourself a little time and headache (especially if you craft late at night like I do).



I'm not sure you can read what I wrote but the top picture with the frog has light green and dark green written in and the bottom one with the firetruck says yellow on the bottom and red on the top.
I plan on taking all my cartridge booklets and writing in the correct colors but until then I will just write them in as I cut out the image.
Happy cutting!

~Katania

*If you have a great tip and would like to be featured in my tip of the week please leave me a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment