Sunday, October 2, 2011

Bridal Shower Invitations

I am so happy that the sun finally made it's appearance today because my friend's sister is getting married today! 
In honor of her wedding, I figured I would share the bridal shower invitations I made for her. 
The bridal shower's theme was chemistry and the colors were green and white. So I tied that right into the invitations by using beakers as the image on the top.  I actually cut the beakers out twice.  Once in green cardstock and then again in clear plastic.  I then glued them together so it looked like there was liquid inside.
Please note: all personal information has been blurred to protect the privacy of my friend and her sister.





I just know she will make a gorgeous bride and her wedding will be absolutely beautiful!

~Katania 

1 comment:

  1. Only those who are truly close to the couple will understand how they came up with the Chemistry theme for these bridal shower invitations you made.

    ReplyDelete