Friday, October 21, 2011

{Friday Favorites} Halloween FUN!

It's been a while since I posted a {Friday Favorites} and I thought what better time than right before Halloween.  I was also in the Halloween spirit today because I finally brought down my Halloween/Fall Decorations from the attic and finished decorating my home.  Though sadly, I am sure my little man will redecorate tomorrow while I am at work. :)
With that being said, welcome to

{Friday Favorites}
Halloween FUN!

I found some fantastic ideas online for you, just click on the link below the picture to go directly to their blog post.

 Source: JBiggs Little Scrap Pieces

This picture of the Halloween Banner really inspired me to start my own banner.  It is simple, festive and adorable all wrapped into one.  Hopefully I will be able to complete mine prior to Halloween.

Source: The Creative Imperative

Check out this blog post because she includes a great tutorial on how to make the adorable spider webs.  If only I planned on having some sort of Halloween Party, I would so make these.  Too CUTE!

Source: A Diamond in the Stuff

Seriously, I definitely need a set of these letters.  I love the polka dots, stripes, and diamonds all mixed together with the little touches of feminine charm. 

Source: A Pumpkin and a Princess

This Halloween matching game is absolutely adorable and I know my son would love it.  Definitely on my to do list.  Oh wait, I still haven't finished my Summer To Do List...OOPS.  All she used was clip art and scrapbook paper.  Sadly, no printable but super easy to do all by yourself.  Maybe I might get inspired to create my very own and then provide a free printable for you guys. 

Source: Fireside Studio

Okay you'll never believe what this wreath is made out of.  Well I won't tell you here, just click the link and find out for yourself.  Kinda makes me wish I had a black door to hang it from.  I love the mix of orange, black, and creamish tan? together.  Super original and very stylish.

<>
Source: Artsy Fartsy Mama

Yeah! A free printable and a super cute one too!  What a fun idea for a Halloween get together or just fun for your little one.  I love the images she used. ADORABLE!

Source: Mndy Made

Hurray! Two more free printables.  Love the idea of ghost poop and Booing someone (see below).  I might just have to include some ghost poop this year with my treat bags for Halloween (post coming soon).  Hopefully we will get some trick or treaters this year!
Source: Mndy Made


Source: All I Create

Super cute idea to make a candy corn tag for a candy corn treat!  Very cute and so easy even if you don't have the die cutter.

Source: Fools Rush In

Yum! Pumpkin soup in a real pumpkin.  I had to include this link because it looks so good and I really want to try this recipe.  I love when food is served in the vegetable it was made from.  Very elegant and professional looking.


Source: Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas

Another activity for the little man to get messy with.  Check out the link to find out how to make your own puffy paint ghosts in time for Halloween.  I love this idea because it is festive and you can preserve your little ones hands forever.


Source: 52 Mantels

Last but not least for now,  monogrammed pumpkins!  I saw a post a while back with a monogrammed pumpkin in black paint and loved it (forgot where I saw it but still plan on creating my own).  However, now I'm torn.  I absolutely love this polka dot look because it is a little funky and fun just like Halloween should be.  So am I funky and fun or sophisticated and refined? 
Maybe neither :(

As I look around for more great Halloween ideas, I will link up more fun here.  Thank you to all the blogs I featured for your creativity and craftiness.



4 comments:

  1. Thanks Katrina for featuring me! I really appreciate it! What a nice way to start my weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring me too Katrina, the banner was a lot of fun to make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the feature!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring me! Those are some great projects to try out!

    ReplyDelete