Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year Resolutions & Free Printable

 
{source}

Happy New Years!
(Well...almost in few hours)
During the time between Christmas and New Years I always find myself looking forward to the future and also to the past to see how far I've come.  I know I have a lot to be thankful for this past year, especially my amazing son who has grown so much and has learned more than I could ever imagine.  My little baby is now wearing big boy underpants and using the potty all by himself!  It makes me want to cry with tears of joy and cry because he's not a little baby anymore.  I am also thankful for my husband who tries so hard to support me in everything I try to do.  I know hon, there are a ton of ideas in this head of mine.  Lastly, I am thankful I was finally able to find the time for me and make the commitment to becoming healthier.  A year later, 60+ lbs lighter, and two 5ks under my belt and I am feeling pretty darn good! 
Now to look to the future and plan for an even better year!  I always think of the New Year as a time to start fresh with a blank slate in front of you.  Now when I think of my New Year Resolutions (yes, plural, I have many) I think of them as a to do list.  A very long to do list that I have a whole year to complete.  If I don't finish something, it continues on to next years list and so on and so forth.  Once I sat down and really started to think about what I wanted to accomplish this year, a theme started to appear.
ORGANIZATION
Yes, if you know me well, I appear to be very organized.  However, I realized there is much room for improvement.  I secretly envy and hate at the same time all those photos and blogs that show labeled containers in pantries, linen closets, craft rooms, closets, etc.  Why oh why can't my house look like that?  Well give me a year and let's see what I can come up with.
After writing for about 30 minutes, I came up with 21 things on my resolution list.
WHOA! That's a lot! You might be saying but some are really small things and it helps keep me organized. (Yup, there's that word again. I told you there was a theme.)  So I thought I would share my personal resolutions with you to help keep myself focused and to maybe help inspire others.  I also have a FREE New Years Resolution planner for you to download at the end of this post.
Here's my 2012 resolutions!
I printed my resolutions out and framed them in an extra frame.  I will be finding a place to display it so it is always in my mind.  This is how it came out.




To help keep you organized as well, I created a blank New Year Resolution Planner in two colors, silver and gold with 10 possible resolutions.
You can print it out and write directly on the paper or place it in a frame and use a dry erase marker on the glass.

Please note: Both printables are created by KT Designs and are for personal use only.  Please do not use my designs as your own or sell or alter them in anyway.  If you would like to include my printable on your website please direct people to my blog for downloading.  Thank you!
I would also LOVE it if you became a follower and/or sent a comment my way :)

To download the files, just click on the down arrow.


I hope your New Year is off to a great start!

~Katania

No comments:

Post a Comment