Thursday, December 29, 2011

Be Merry Banner


Even though Christmas is over, I still decided to share my Be Merry Banner I made last year but was unable to post because I hadn't started my this blog yet.  This particular banner actually hangs in my mom's house and I will be sharing another banner soon which hangs in my house during the winter season. 
I can't remember the paper pack I used for the banner but it was one of the Christmas ones found at Michael's or Joann Fabrics.  I also added some red jingle bells between each panel of the banner for some extra festive fun! I do apologize for the photographs, I still have not mastered the art of taking photos on banners.  If you have any suggestions I am definitely open to anything :)
Here it is...



For each panel, I used a scalloped circle and shadow in red and gold.  Then I layered a festive print paper with pop dots.  Lastly, I glittered all the letters with bright red glitter and added the shadow in green.  Some red bows, jingle bells, and rhinestones completed the holiday look.
Here are some more detailed pictures.






Here are some close ups so you can see the detail of the paper, glitter, and bells.



Everything was cut by my Cricut and the
Winter Woodland cartridge.
I hope your holiday was merry!

~Katania

P.S. If you are interested in this banner or any banner you have seen on my blog please email me HERE for more information and pricing options.  I would love to design something completely custom for you based on your interests and color choices.

1 comment:

  1. I love these banners and your is gorgeous. Thank you so much for sharing. I will follow on my way out so I can revisit. I hope you can find the time to come visit me and do the same. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete