Friday, May 6, 2011

One More {Friday Favorites} Teacher Appreciation

OOPS! I forgot to post this!
:)
I saw this project linked up at I Heart Naptime and I just had to include it in my {Friday Favorites} Teacher Appreciation edition but I didn't want to post it without sharing this idea first.

How stinkin' cute is this?

She used her Cricut to cut out flowers, punched the holes to fit over the tops of the pencils and then created a pencil bouquet.  OMG! I would absolutely love this as a teacher appreciation gift!  I also love how easy it is to make but it looks like a lot of time and effort went into it.  Thank you so much Happy Scraps for this adorable teacher appreciation gift.

Check out this idea and more by clicking HERE!

Did you show your appreciation to your child's teacher this week?

Thank you to all those great teachers out there (especially my friends at KEG School)

~Katania

1 comment:

  1. Thanks SO much for the shout out! :)
    Amy @ The Happy Scraps

    ReplyDelete