Thursday, May 19, 2011

I HAVE to make these!

OMG! I was blog surfing today during nap time of course and came across these adorable clothespins over at


Source: Scrapbook & Cards Today


Now these babies really put my clothespins to shame (:( sob).  Anyways... I absolutely HAVE to make these!  I can't wait to go to Walmart tomorrow for some paint, magnets, wire, and clothespins. Hopefully I will have another project done and a new post with my new clothespin butterflies soon. 
Also check out the bird houses too! 


I am thinking these would make an adorable mantel display.  Too bad I don't have a mantel but I might just invest in a couple of different birdhouses for my spring decor.

Ahhh... I just love when I find an idea I am excited about and can pull together pretty easily, don't you?

~Katania

No comments:

Post a Comment