Tuesday, March 29, 2011

New Baby Shadow Boxes

Since Baby R has wrapped his little hands around absolutely everything I do and think about, I decided to make shadow boxes for new babies.  I guess I was really looking for something adorable to hang on the wall that shared all the special information about Baby R's birth! Well let me introduce you to my favorite tool in the world!

My Cricut Expression!
So yes! I am in love... in love with a machine that will do my every wish without a second thought!  I just plug in a cartridge or my gypsy and then press cut and out pops a perfectly cut item of my choosing!  With the help of my Cricut and the New Arrivals cartridge I was cutting away to create my adorable shadow box.  Well since I own such cute paper in both boy and girl prints.  I just had to make three different designs.

The little girl version!



The little boy version!




 


I have already sold one of these to a friend of mine for a baby shower gift and I hope to make more and eventually open up an etsy shop.  BUT... until then let me know what you think:)

~Katania

No comments:

Post a Comment