Friday, May 13, 2011

I DID IT!

Okay, so it took me 9 months to gain it and 2 years and 2 months to lose it.  Seriously?  Yeah, 2 years and 2 months to lose the baby weight!!! The sad thing is that I just started my weight loss journey right after Thanksgiving of 2010 and have already lost 33.8lbs with WW.  So I am pretty psyched that I am finally at my pre-pregnancy weight!!!! WAHOO!

So here's a cheers to my pre-pregnancy weight and a moral boost to keep going.
(Thank you to all my friends and family who are extremely supportive and remind me everyday how great I look.  Love you guys!)

In order to keep going with my weight loss and motivate myself through the tough times, I create small goals for myself.

Here's my next two goals:
Lose 35lbs by Memorial Day (totally on track)
Lose 40lbs by the end of the school year (June 23rd)
Once I hit 40lbs I will be getting a new hairstyle!

Also I plan on walking a 5K on May 22, check it out HERE and I want to eventually run a 5K before next year!

What are you doing to keep yourself motivated to keep losing?

~Katania

No comments:

Post a Comment