Thursday, May 26, 2011

Memorial Day Free Printable

Happy Memorial Day!
(just a little bit early)


After looking for a while online, and coming up empty I decided to create a Memorial Day printable for my home and of course, for all of you!  I wanted the saying to show my pride of being an American but also touch upon the fact that freedom has a price and that price is many, many soldier's lives.  Though my son cannot read yet, I didn't want to use a quote that seemed morbid though I understand how it relates to Memorial Day.  So in the end I used the song lyrics from Lee Greenwood's song Proud to be American.  Perfect!

To download the printable you see above, click HERE!
 I would love it if you become a follower or leave me a message. 
I love reading all of your comments!

Also come back this Friday for my
{Friday Favorites} Memorial Day Decorations

~Katania

Note: This printable was created by KT Designs and is for personal use only. Please direct interested parties directly to my blog for any downloads.  Thank you!


1 comment:

  1. I love that song! Thanks for sharing it! I'm glad I followed you here from the Sundae Scoop Link Party, I'm also linking.
    Hugs, antonella :-)
    http://quilling.blogspot.com/2011/05/wacky-wednesday-hug-card.html

    ReplyDelete