Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day and a Sneak Peek

Happy Mother's Day
 to all the awesome moms out there!
I hope your day was extra special and you were appreciated and loved by your little ones and love of your life:)

Love this little man! (Check out the Donald Trump comb over! I think it's time for a haircut again.)

Since I was very busy this weekend,
(lucky me attended a Hybrid Crop at Papercraft Clubhouse in Westbrook, CT for National Scrapbook Day and spent some quality time with my lovely family for mother's day) I was unable to get any pictures and posts up.  Also I am still trying to finish my post about the pencil toppers I shared with you earlier.  I didn't forget, I have been experiencing technical difficulties :). I was hoping to add the gypsy file to the post for download but every time I try to backup my gypsy, it stops working and I can't get the right file on my computer.  If I can't fix the problem, I will have to post without the file :( Sorry.

I started working on a project about a week ago and I am so excited because I just finished it this morning.  I still want to add some twine and pick up a tray I found at HomeGoods but I am excited about what I have already. 

Here's the sneak peek!


Do you have any idea what it is?

Come back soon to check it out and get the tutorial!

~Katania

No comments:

Post a Comment