Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Teacher Apple Thank You Cards

{Apple Series} Teacher Thank You Cards
I have to say that my class this past year was probably the most appreciative class I have ever had in the past 5 years.  They really went above and beyond to show how much they appreciate everything I do.  With that being said, I just couldn't send a cheap thank you card.  Soooooo, I created an adorable thank you card complete with a school font and a super cute apple.


I used a green polka dot cardstock behind the apple and printed the "thank you" out on my computer.  The apple is cut and assemble from my Cricut cartridge Doodlecharms.
Here are some more images...

Don't you just love the font! Perfect for a teacher gift:)



What do you think?
I absolutely love them and was so happy to send some love to all my students.
Actually, I loved these little cards so much I plan on making a set with "Welcome to our class" to send to my new students in the fall and another set with my name to use throughout the year.
I plan on putting these up in my etsy shop this summer but if you are interested in the "thank you" cards, "Welcome to our class" cards, or your name or child's teacher's name please email me HERE for more information and pricing.
How cute would this be as a teacher appreciation gift or as a first day of school gift!

Also, I am currently working on some new designs so be on the lookout for the following:
*Bumble Bee Baby Shower Inviations/Decorations
*Bumble Bee Birthday Invitations/Decorations
*Christening Invitations
*Pool Party Invitations
*Summer BBQ Invitations

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer!
~Katania

No comments:

Post a Comment