Friday, January 20, 2012

{Real Parties} Baby Shower Invitations

My Sister!  Doesn't she look amazing with her little baby bump:)
My baby sister is due in about three weeks and I am soooo excited to meet her baby girl.  With the help of my mom and my sister's mother in law, we threw her a baby shower right before Christmas.
Yes, I know it was a pretty crappy time to throw a shower but it went so smoothly.  Instead of having a super long post, I figured I would break up the pictures into different categories, similar to my birthday series. 

Welcome to
{Real Parties}
Baby Shower Invitations


Please note:  All personal information has been removed from this invitation.

We decided to go with a little girl/butterfly theme for the shower since my sister decided on butterflies for the bedding. 
Not wanting to overdo the theme, I went with simple but cute for the invitations.  I also had to make more than 50 of them so simple was definitely faster even though it took me forever to finish these.
Using my computer, I printed out the invitation on white card stock in black and pink ink.  I then cut and pasted it on premium light pink card stock.  Lastly, I cut out three onesies on my Cricut from the New Arrival cartridge.  I pop dotted the onesies and added pink and white twine for a clothesline.
I received many complements on these invites and I was so pleased with how they came out.

Here are some more pictures!



The invitation says:
Ten little fingers and ten little toes
Two little ears and one little nose!
Join us for a baby shower
honoring...

I ran out of the pink and white swirl paper so I also made some invitations with a pink and white hounds tooth print.



 
What do you think?
Project Alert: If you look closely at my pictures you can see two projects I have been working on.  I will be sharing both of them soon:)

Also coming up:
{Real Parties}
Baby Shower Planning (plus free printables)
Baby Shower Decorations
Baby Shower Favors
Baby Shower Mommy-To-Be Gift (plus free printable)

~Katania

If you are interested in baby shower invitations please email me HERE for current pricing and more options.  I would love to make something custom for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment